Skip to content
- Any person who has graduated from Cambridge or Oxford Universities, and who lives in the People’s Republic of China, shall be eligible for application for admission as a Member except where such person’s membership would contravene the laws or policies of the government of the PRC.
- Members may be asked to produce their degree certificate in support of their application.
- Applications for membership should be made to the Secretary.
- It is the responsibility of Members to advise the Secretary of any changes in their contact details, especially their e-mail address which will be used for regular communication.
- Membership is free to all qualified members.